Hayman Full Featured Polyethylene Body In-Floor Safe
- Unique interior shape makes organizing and finding your valuables easy.
- Vertical file divider fits in between the grooves on the body to allow for upright file storage.
- Shelving molded into the sides of the safe provide convenient storage for small valuables like jewelry.
- Plastic body gives guaranteed seepage leak protection from underneath with no risk of rust.
- A mechanical re-locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Drill-resistant hardened steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel door frame and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard S&G combination lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several electronic locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.
- All in floor safes come standard with ½” solid steel doors, with a 1” solid steel door option.
- Patented lift off door assembly allows for interchangeability
- Safes come with a spring-assisted hinge.
Once installed into a concrete floor, the polyethylene floor safes give the same level of security that any steel floor safe can provide by utilizing a solid steel door, steel door frame, and hardened bolts to secure the door frame into the safe body.
Outside Dimensions (HxWxD): 15″ x 18-1/2″ x 15-1/2″
Inside Dimensions (HxWxD): 12″ x 17″ x 13-1/4″
76 lbs (with ½” door, add 20 lbs for a 1″ door)