• In difficult economic times, crime increases. Lock up your valuables and important documents in a Bear Safe.
• Protect young children by securing your firearms.
• In the event of a fire, tornado or other natural disaster, a file cabinet or shoe box is NOT adequate.
SAFEGUARD YOUR VALUABLES IN A SECURE BEAR SAFE!
THIRTY YEARS OF PROVEN SECURITY AND PROTECTION
For over 30 years, Bear Safes has been protecting Oklahomans with the utmost in proven security. Oklahomans have placed their trust in our business because of the strength and quality of our safes. We are proud to say our safes are made in Oklahoma, American made!
As a small local Factory Direct Dealer, we are held to a standard that no other manufacturer is held to. Oklahomans expect quality construction for the security of their valuables. Does it make sense to put your valuables into an inexpensive safe that will do little for protection in cases of burglary, fire or tornado? If you are looking for protection, BEAR SAFES are the BEST that Oklahomans can buy.
BUILT IN OKLAHOMA
• Custom interiors built to meet your needs.
• Your choice of door swing: left hinge or right hinge.
• Constructed with premium welds, bends, reinforcement and TWO layers of 3/4 inch Ultracode®
• Rifle Rod System ® minimizes gun spacing and maximizes shelf space.
BEAR'S is the BEST !
THE DIFFERENCE IN BEAR SAFES ®
Many in the safe industry cut costs by sacrificing welds, bends and re-enforcements. These are the determining factors in how well a safe will protect your valuables during an attack. Bear Safes does NOT sacrifice on quality and reinforcement.
Security is NOT about how many bolts or how big those bolts are. The determining factor is how well the frame is reinforced behind the bolts and how well the door and lock are reinforced.
Visit our showroom to see this construction for yourself.
Three Point Security
There are 3 points that determine how easy or difficult a safe can be pried open.
(1) Safe body: With the door locked, take a small pry bar, stick it waist high in the crack between the door … [Read More...]
Three factors determine how good a fire safe is.
(1) Thickness of the fire core material is very important. Ninety-five percent of all safe manufacturers use either 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch FireRoc … [Read More...]
How long does it take to break into this safe? Less than TWO MINUTES